Charles C. Brandt Construction Company is a dynamic, medium sized, closely held design+build firm with over 110 years of continuous operation. Our clients recognize us for our professionalism, quality of work and ability to build their visions into reality. A key secret to our success is holding a team of exceptionally bright, committed employees who take personally the success of every project and the satisfaction of our clients. Our mission is to provide our employees with a secure, fun environment that stimulates growth and opportunity by building client relationships based on integrity and the highest quality of service.
As a Project Manager with us, you would find challenging projects in a variety of industries that you can have ownership over and be proud of. We would support you with competitive pay, competitive benefits, professional operations, and unique opportunities to learn and grow.
Charles C. Brandt Construction Company is seeking a seasoned Construction Project Manager to add to its team. In this role you would oversee multiple projects within the region.
This position demands a motivated, energetic and dedicated leader who thrives on taking ownership and pride in his or her work. The duties involve being a direct liaison between clients, architects, engineers, management, support staff, field crews/activities, and subcontractors. You would supervise and delegate responsibilities to crew members, deal with all aspects of the job (from project inception to project closeout) and have the responsibility of delivering significant projects on time and within a fixed budget.
Learn more about our company and team at http://www.ccbrandt.com .
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Construction Technology, Construction Engineering or related degree
- Construction project management experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- RFI’s, submittals, change orders, contracts
- Job cost accounting (knowledge of View Point software is a plus)
- Exceptional communication and social skills
- Time management skills (ability to manage multiple projects at different phases of construction)
- On screen take off (Bluebeam)
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude!
- Leadership abilities
- Design/Build Experience
- Revit & CAD